Downpayment Assistance Loan Program (DALP)
The Downpayment Assistance Loan Program (DALP) is a deferred loan that requires no monthly payments.
You pay the loan back at the end of 30-year term, or when you move or transfer the property.
July 31, 2018 (Tue)
Upcoming First-Time Homebuyer Workshops
即將舉行的 首次購屋者 教育及證書 班
- April 13, 2019 (Sat) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm 6 hours(東灣)首次購屋者教育及證書班 (East Bay) First-Time Homebuyer Education & Certification WorkshopCal State East Bay Oakland Center, 1000 Broadway, Suite 109, Oakland, CA 94607 Map
Registration starts. Please call (510)823-2178 to register. Thanks.
(East Bay) First-Time Homebuyer Education & Certification Workshop
ASIAN, Inc provides Chinese workshops design to guide you in understanding the concepts and procedures in buying your first home.
A Homebuyer Education Certificate will be given to those that completed the workshop and one-on-one counseling. All government assistance programs, community loan products, or BMR applicants will be required to earn a certificate in homebuyer education before submit the application.
•Steps involve in Homeownership
•Basis for mortgage qualification
- April 14, 2019 (Sun) 11:00 am - 5:00 pm 6 hours首次購屋者教育及證書班(粵语) First-Time Homebuyer Education & Certification Workshop (Cantonese)1167 Mission Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 Map
First-Time Homebuyer Education & Certification Workshop
ASIAN, Inc. provides Chinese workshops designed to guide you in understandingthe concepts and procedures in buying your first home.
A Homebuyer Education Certificate will be given to those that complete theworkshop and one on one counseling. All government assistance programs and BMRapplicants will be required to earn a certificate in homebuyer education beforethey submit the application.
Spaces are limited. Please call to register. Tel: 415-928-5910 option 3
Non-refundable registration fee: $50/person
座位有限，請先來電預約.電話:415-928-5910 轉 3
- April 28, 2019 (Sun) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm 3 hoursHomeowner Workshop 免費中文業主講座 Understand Property Tax and Refinance/Pay-off City Loans 物業稅簡介，重貸房貸和市府貸款計劃要求1167 Mission St, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 Map
(Registration starts from 3/1/2019 2019年3月1日開始接受報名)
ASIAN, Inc provides free Post-Purchase workshops in Chinese to guide homeowners in understanding the concepts and procedures in refinancing your home, and how to subordinate or pay-off your BMR/City loans. Also, learn about Property Taxes: the calculation, supplemental tax bills, and the tax savings for homeowners. We have invited guest speakers from the Office of the Assessor-Recorder Carmen Chu and the Mayor's Office of Housing & Community Development.
• Property Taxes Calculation
• Homeowner’s Exemption
• Pros and Cons of Refinancing
• Options of Refinancing
• Process of Refinancing