Staff Profile: Grace Barba
Name: Grace Barba
Hometown: "I was born in Philippines and my parents came to San Francisco when I was 2."
Background (education or otherwise): "I went to balboa for high school and have a certificate in business administration from Heald."
Position: "Administrative assistant"
What do you do here: "I help support the administration and economic development departments."
How long have you been working at Asian Inc.: "15 years. It's a nice place to work and there are nice people here!"
- Hobbies: "Shopping. I also like reading to do books, like right now, I'm teaching myself how to do excel."
- favorite restaurant: "Kome"
- Favorite thing about San Francisco: "The diversity and the people."
- One thing you would change about it if you could: "The weather. I love rain, but it would be great if it could only rain at night."
- Best Movie of All Time: "Magic Mike"
- Favorite Food: "Japanese food. I love sushi"
- Favorite Physical Activity: "walking around the mall with my son."
- Best Superpower to have: "Teleportation, cause I'm a mom. I'd love to go to work and to school and not have to take muni."
- Sports Team: "You gotta love the forty-niners and the giants."
- Favorite Celebrity to Meet (Either Real or Fictional): "Channing Tatum"
- Something completely unexpected about me: "No, not really. I'm pretty straightforward. I'm a mom who loves watching my son play basketball."