VITA Free Tax Preparation
VITA Free Tax Preparation Service
We cannot file your tax through the VITA Program, if you have:
properties sale, rental income, foreign income, military compensation, or Health Savings Account.
Documents to Bring With You:
- Photo ID for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- W-2s from all jobs
- All 1099s, 1098s, and other tax forms
- Last year's tax return
- Child care provider information
- Landlord's name, address and phone number for CA renter's credit
- Your household's health coverage information (Forms 1095-A, B, or C)
- Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit
Please make an appointment by
calling us at 415-928-5910 x6.
Estimate Your Tax Refund
How big will your tax refund be?
Estimate how much you are going to get back from Uncle Sam this year or how much you will owe by using this simple TurboTax calculator.