Since 2010, ASIAN, Inc. has participated in the national REO Property Acquisition Program, which helps local housing providers access available foreclosed and abandoned properties and provides a streamlined path for communities to purchase those properties for the purposes of renovation and reuse as affordable housing.
Through our Community Revitalization Program, we effectively acquire, manage, rehabilitate and sell bank-owned properties to qualified low- to moderate-income buyers in Northern California. By doing so, we aim to achieve the following:
- Reduce and prevent neighborhood blight
- Correct conditions that threaten the health, safety and welfare of the public
- Promote neighborhood stability and residential owner occupancy by preserving the condition and appearance of residential properties
- Maintain residential property values and assessments
- Increase home inventory and accessibility to qualified LMI buyers